@import url("http://www.blogger.com/css/blog_controls.css"); @import url("http://www.blogger.com/dyn-css/authorization.css?blogID=8706105"); Hardik Shah - Trying to be with the Technology
Networks

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Office Live Mail vs Hotmail

I had recently signed up for Office Live and associated my passport ID with it as a primary email.






I would log onto my Hotmail account using one instance of my browser and using the second instance I would log on to the Office Live account. The moment I do this and refresh my Hotmail browser, the MSN Hotmail logo changes to Microsoft Office Live Mail.

I am sure many of you who have Office Live accounts associated with you passport account you might have faced this problem (you can call it a "bug" though). The problem here is the "cookie" which is shared by Passport and Office Live to associate the accounts.

If I just log out of Office Live, and refresh the Hotmail page, I will get my MSN HOTMAIL logo back, also if I delete my cookies and refresh the Hotmail browser, MSN HOTMAIL logo comes back.

This looks like a bug which the Office Live team might be aware of and will get fixed in future releases of Office Live.

1 Comments:

Blogger nikhil4u said...

wow so this is wat u where telling abt 2 day sir... got me i am NIKHIL from u'r MCSE programme HITS... its really intresting...waiting for more such interesting stuff...

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web hardiks.blogspot.com