@import url("http://www.blogger.com/css/blog_controls.css"); @import url("http://www.blogger.com/dyn-css/authorization.css?blogID=8706105"); Hardik Shah - Trying to be with the Technology
Networks

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Letter of a Software Professional to his Girlfriend

I saw you the other day while surfing on a local train platform and realized that you are the only site I was browsing for quite a long time. For a long time, I’ve been lonely, this has bugging my life and you can be a real debugger for me now.

My life is just and uncompiled program without you which never produces an executable code and hence totally issueless. You are not only beautiful by face but all the ActiveX controls present in you are equally attractive as well. Your smile is so delightful which encourages me and gives me power equal to thousands of mainframes processing power.

When you looked at me last evening, I felt all my program modules are running smoothly and giving expected results, which I never experienced before. With this letter I just want to convey to you that, if we are linked together, I will provide you all objects and libraries necessary for human being to live an error free life.

Also don’t bother about the firewall which may be created by out parents as I’ve strong hacking capabilities by which I’ll ultimately break their security passwords and make them agree for out marriage.

I anticipate that nobody has already logged into your database so that my connect script will fail. And it’s all certain that if this happened to me, my system will crash beyond recovery. Kindly interpret this letter properly and grant me all privileges of your inbox.

Byee.. Waiting for u r response

From your browser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web hardiks.blogspot.com