@import url("http://www.blogger.com/css/blog_controls.css"); @import url("http://www.blogger.com/dyn-css/authorization.css?blogID=8706105"); Hardik Shah - Trying to be with the Technology
Networks

Sunday, May 01, 2005

A new look for my blog!!

Finally, after two day of hard work, I have the new template for my blog. Have done quite a few changes on it. Here is a list:

  1. I now have 2 sidebars. The first one being where I have my feeds, my profile and links to the blogs which i read. This also has some information about the books/music which I'm hooked onto currently

  2. The second one has a method to subscribe to my blog, the archive list and the no. of visitors who have so far visited this blog. I have also signed up for Google AdSense

  3. The center of the page, consists of my posts, with a all new white background and different font.

  4. Lastly, the bottom of the page consists a "Google" Search for my blog.

Do, let me know about your comments on this new look. Also there is a chatterbox on the right, so you can just drop in your smilies :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web hardiks.blogspot.com